Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Guys, I'd like to meet you guys on Sunday. What time you planning? Just got a new 23 and need to see what it can do! :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Ramm, thanks....I'm in Alpharetta and shoot at Bullseye often. See you guys there.

My G23 probably won't come in till Monday, but I'll plink with a couple others!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool so now we have the following people coming:

• larryg2 [/*:m:1prgrz4o]
  • me [/*:m:1prgrz4o]
  • Macktee [/*:m:1prgrz4o]
  • Adam5 [/*:m:1prgrz4o]
  • GlockGirl [/*:m:1prgrz4o]
  • Dan H[/*:m:1prgrz4o]

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Adam5 said:
If anyone thats comming wants to try a Springfield XD-9, let me know and I'll bring my wife's with me.
Surely you jest!!! :shock: :lol: Bring that bad boy! :shoot: :righton:

·
Registered
964 Posts
You know, I've had the shorty for all of 3 weeks and I'm already considering a bigi brother for the house...
I just talked to my wife, she and I should be there if we can talk her mother into making the trip with us.
Anyone have a small to mid sized revolver?

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Rammstein said:
Cavediver said:
Anyone have a small to mid sized revolver?
I don't want to speak for him, and I am not saying he is bringing his, but Macktee has one.
I will make a point of bringing my H&R .22 revolver and my Ruger Mk I .22 semi-auto. I'll even provide the ammo and do the cleaning afterward. Am I a nice guy or what? (To head off at least a couple of you... That was a rhetorical question not requiring any smart-A$$ed answers!)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.