Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

51 DAYS in Gwinnett!!!

2K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  zone 
#1 ·
Got home from work today to find the top envelope in the mailbox with my own handwriting on it!!!

:woohoo:

Issued 2 days ago which was 49 days after I made application.

We just can't have this - who issues within the 60 days? :wink:

Fiance is mad now since we were supposed to go to Taco Mac for dinner and I told her we aren't since I can't take it with me.

#9 ·
Not really MP. Is there any reason it took this long when they had my background check 49 days ago?

Granted, I can't complain since it was issued within the legal timeframe, but what do they do over there all day?

I was thinking about writing them a letter advising that I appreciate their promptness and following the law. Any thoughts?

#14 ·
You just gotta make sure you gun doesn't jump out of its holster and go on a shooting rampage. They do that you know....that's why you should not carry with one in the pipe.....actually...with a magazine in at all....on second though....I better hold on to that gun to keep you safe.... :D

My AR got uppity with me once. I popped it one across the receiver and now it only does what I make it do. :D

#15 ·
Rammstein said:
You just gotta make sure you gun doesn't jump out of its holster and go on a shooting rampage. They do that you know....that's why you should not carry with one in the pipe.....actually...with a magazine in at all....on second though....I better hold on to that gun to keep you safe.... :D

My AR got uppity with me once. I popped it one across the receiver and now it only does what I make it do. :D
:rotfl:

#17 ·
yeah....the crack gets me agitated sometimes.

The AR said he wanted an Aimpoint. I told him he was gonna get an EOtech and he started complaining. I told him to think of the kids in Africa with AKs that only have iron sights and popped him one on the upper receiver.

#20 ·
foshizzle said:
Congrats on getting yours so fast! You must not be a binge-drinking crackhead college student like Ramm.
No, last time Ramm and I partied, he couldn't keep up with the syringes of heroin I was sticking my my arms. I think that's his problem. The libs want only the worst of the worst to carry!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.