40 people wounded in shootings since July 1

Discussion in 'In the News' started by AV8R, Aug 10, 2007.

1. AV8R

AV8R Banned

40 People wounded in shootings since July 1st - Omaha

Again, I ASK, since when do gang members and other criminals consider the law before acting?

2. Dan4010

Dan4010 New Member

Forty people wounded since July 1st. Wow, those are some bad shots, those criminals need more training. :lol:

Here is the mayors email address mfahey@ci.omaha.ne.us for those that wish to eamil him about his crazy idea that increasing gun laws does not reduce crime. Ask John Lott. :D

3. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Hey Dan!

Whatta youse crazy or sumptin?

Of course more gun laws stop gun violence! Just ask the Brady Bunch or Mayor Bloomersberg. Or take a look at DC or NYC or Chicago or Detroit or LA... Banning guns reduces violence! Works every time!!!!!

How can you even question the wisdom of banning guns? Everybody know the route to safety is to outlaw guns. That way, everybody will stop carrying their guns and the world will be a perfect place... What's so hard to understand about that??? Whatta youse some kinda ob hardhead er someting? Sarah would be soooooo disappointed with you.....

:oldtimer:

4. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Did anyone see that crime special the CBS News did about a week ago? They were interviewing a kid who was packing (face blurred out) who was illegally carrying. He said he had to so he could protect himself. Then the narrator said the kid had just been released from jail after spending 4 days for shooting four people. :shock: At first I thought it was an edit mistake. I sat there with my mouth open - UNBELIEVABLE. Told the wife "there's the freaking problem. That bastard should still be locked up. WTF!!" And they're trying to figure out what to do about crime. :evil:

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Holy crap. No, I didn't see that...Can you find a link?

6. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Try this one. Listen real close - I'm not sure if it was four days, fourteen days, four months etc. but it was frigging short. I'm pretty sure this is it but I can't check - got dial-up. :cry:

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video ... d=3094462n