357 Sig Valdosta Area

Discussion in 'Ammo' started by Savvy Jack, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

Anyone FTF wanna trade for 357 Magnums?

Went to walmart this morning and told the guy I wanted some 357 Mags HPs. All I heard him say was that he did not have any "357 Mag HPs" but he had "357 FMJs". When I get home and open the bag.....I have 357 Sig FMJs. No returns :cry:

When I called to inquire, he said that he told me he did not have any 357 Mag HPs but had 357 Sig FMJ. This guy must be an idiot....he might have well said he did not have 357 mags but had 12ga bird shot! Get it? He never put the box of ammo on the counter. He got the box and put it in a bag. I should have checked but really had no doubt about....I was wrong! Ok, maybe I'm the idiot!

2. 175FO

175FO Member

You may be the idiot there, but you are not the only one.

I have seen this twice in the past 6 weeks at work. People come in to shoot and they say, hey this .357 ammo won't fit in my revolver. I take a look at the box and say, "where did you buy this?" the response on both occasions was "wal-mart." So I inform them that it is not the right ammo for their gun and that wal-mart screwed them. You should always check ammo that you buy, most of the time I won't even buy a box without opening it first to see that what is in the box is the same thing that is written on it. Wal-mart obviously doesn't hire people who know guns and ammo.

3. Ga_Regul8r

Ga_Regul8r Member

I bet they won't get you again though.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

:rotfl:

4. Andff2226

Andff2226 New Member

That amost happened to me. I went in and bought some 12 GA double buck. Paid for it THEN looked in the bag....It was 3 1/2 inch. I cant shoot it and asked the lady if I could swap it out. She said since I was standing right there and hadnt walked away yet she could refund my money and sell me some 3". I got lucky.

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I hoad someone at WalMart try to give me .380 instead of .38. He insisted they were the same. Then again, he didn't work in sporting goods. He worked in automotive and was trying to help instead of making me wait forever for a sporting goods employee.