Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/11/were_ ... critte.php

It's called the Critter Gitter -- an over-the-top purpose-built hunting vehicle. It weighs 13,250 lbs., has 64" tires and it costs $340,000. Most importantly, it has a wet bar.

Designed as to be the ultimate hunting vehicle, the Critter Gitter will take you wherever you need to go after whatever you need to hunt. Built with a Chevy Ram Jet 502 crate engine with Electronic Fuel Injection, the Critter Gitter has the terrifying power it needs to move the 64 inch by 32 inch tires it sits on along with the rest of its 13,250 pound frame.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Xiclotl said:
http://www.geekologie.com/2010/11/were_huntin_zombies_the_critte.php

It's called the Critter Gitter -- an over-the-top purpose-built hunting vehicle. It weighs 13,250 lbs., has 64" tires and it costs $340,000. Most importantly, it has a wet bar.

Designed as to be the ultimate hunting vehicle, the Critter Gitter will take you wherever you need to go after whatever you need to hunt. Built with a Chevy Ram Jet 502 crate engine with Electronic Fuel Injection, the Critter Gitter has the terrifying power it needs to move the 64 inch by 32 inch tires it sits on along with the rest of its 13,250 pound frame.
From the map in the second video it looked to be going to the middle east, with a wet bar? :lol:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
WANT

Someone buy one--then give us your address so we know where to meet up when the zombie apocalypse comes. Maybe we can all chip in and buy one together? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I wonder about them though. Check out the video's where they speed up and get ready to make a turn. It's edited out every time. I'd bet those things rock a bit if you try to get on it much and they did some creative editing to make them look more stable.

·
Luggage Killer
786 Posts
Jmark said:
I wonder about them though. Check out the video's where they speed up and get ready to make a turn. It's edited out every time. I'd bet those things rock a bit if you try to get on it much and they did some creative editing to make them look more stable.
That's okay... I hear them Zombies are slow, no need for high speed maneuvers! :shattered:

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
We could probably put together the engineering and mechanical knowledge together on this forum to build one ourselves, if one were so inclined. Looking at the finish product I'm willing to bet if you got a crew together willing to put the man-hours in, you could get something similar done for a lot cheaper than $340k, but then again, I only watched the video, I'm not sure the exact specs of the vehicle they built.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
It wouldn't go where I get my deer....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts