$340,000 Zombie Hunting Vehicle (w/ video)

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Xiclotl, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Xiclotl

Xiclotl Active Member

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/11/were_ ... critte.php

2. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

From the map in the second video it looked to be going to the middle east, with a wet bar? :lol:

3. no clever name

no clever name New Member

looks like the vehicles that the high dollar hunting ranches use

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

WANT

Someone buy one--then give us your address so we know where to meet up when the zombie apocalypse comes. Maybe we can all chip in and buy one together? :mrgreen:

5. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

I wonder about them though. Check out the video's where they speed up and get ready to make a turn. It's edited out every time. I'd bet those things rock a bit if you try to get on it much and they did some creative editing to make them look more stable.

6. bgs210

bgs210 Luggage Killer

That's okay... I hear them Zombies are slow, no need for high speed maneuvers! :shattered:

7. ookoshi

ookoshi Moderator

We could probably put together the engineering and mechanical knowledge together on this forum to build one ourselves, if one were so inclined. Looking at the finish product I'm willing to bet if you got a crew together willing to put the man-hours in, you could get something similar done for a lot cheaper than $340k, but then again, I only watched the video, I'm not sure the exact specs of the vehicle they built.

8. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

I bet WGTactical could do one no problem.

9. Match10

Match10 Active Member

It wouldn't go where I get my deer....