32 s&w

Discussion in 'Ammo' started by 1str8shot, Oct 18, 2010.

1. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

why does it have to be so difficult to find 32 s&w? got an old 32 s&w revolver that is gonna replace my lcp as my backup, and cant find any ammo. oh well, guess ill just have to order from midway.

yall know any where between macon and savannah that has this stuff?

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I know I've seen it before at gun stores, but it's pretty rare.
    If I were you, I'd just plan on ordering what you need and having it shipped to you.
    Just watch out that some idiot at the distributor doesn't ship you .32 acp ammo. I've heard of that happening before.

3. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

I might know someone in Savannah that could get some. All you have to do is ask nicely... :p

4. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper New Member

Just curious, why replace a .380acp with the .32s&w as a backup? If I remember correctly, the performance of the .32s&w (which was once a blackpowder cartridge) is typically a good deal less.

5. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

revolver..... more reliable.

6. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

i know where to get some in savannah..... dean forest. its an hour away though. guess ill have to go by there and get some this weekend when i go to shoot some.

7. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

i have an i-frame smith that shoots 38 s&w, when you can find it it's pretty pricey. i think it would be a good gun for women that don't shoot often and dislike the recoil of 38spl, my kids always loved shooting mine when they were younger.

8. corey541

corey541 New Member

ditto. I've seen a box one time at the local sporting goods store. It was $25 bucks for a box of 50 and that was quite a while ago. Ammo is about twice as high(or more) now then it was then.

9. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

My dad has 5 or 6 boxes of it that he bought shortly after he bought his S&W Lemon Squeezer. I think he said that he paid $20 for the cheapest and $40 for the most expensive. He travels through a lot of small towns and whenever he sees a box of it or of 7.65 Argentine he picks it up and puts it away.

10. Teeter

Teeter Active Member

11. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

cool. now if i had a gun that shot s&w long........