1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Glock Block Supporter
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Hmm. Did it have a "Tesla" nameplate attached?

And air quality sensors? So if you have had too many bean burritos at the food court then this short stack is going to turn you in? Or run you over?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Why are malls being patrolled by Daleks?
I am going to guess that since in Kalifornia, they can't unionize (well, at least yet). I read that the businesses basically lease the robots @ about $6.25 an hour. What's the minimum wage in Kalifornia now? About $86.00?

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Looks like they cloned and fattened up R2D2.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Bow to your new overlords.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law. -Asimov's Laws

i wonder if Knightscope is a subsidiary of Cyberdyne Systems

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Does this souped up Roomba vacuum floors too?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,176 Posts
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law. -Asimov's Laws
Those don't apply if they are any type of LEO or security robots.

Nemo

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Ex ter min ate

mf'er that's sposed to be all caps!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.