Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As citizens of Paulding County, we greatly appreciate the men and women of Public Safety and recognize the value of their service to our community. Their commitment to our well-being affords us the quality of life we enjoy and provides a safe environment for all of us to enjoy family and watch our children grow. Paulding Public Safety Appreciation recognizes any and all Public Safety Personnel living in Paulding County. Although some personnel may work outside of the county, they are still very much appreciated and supported.

On Saturday October 9th, 2010, we will celebrate the 2nd Annual Public Safety Appreciation Day Festival at the Northwest Atlanta Paulding Airport. I invite you to join us for this year’s event as we recognize the real heroes of our community. The day will be filled with activities and entertainment the whole family can enjoy. I hope to see you Saturday.
Last year was fun but small this year is suppose to be alot bigger. i heard they may have a blackhawk out there along with other aircraft and other vehicles.

This event starts at 12:00pm - 6:00pm

heres a link to the facebook event page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=138655369496047

·
Registered
219 Posts
There is one in Gwinnett in Suwanee and I volunteered to help work/cook.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it should be alot of fun. music, food, other types of venders, and maybe some candidates for some of the up and coming elections

1 - 4 of 4 Posts