1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Current laws are too strict. Any infringement upon gun owners' rights is an infringement upon the 2nd amendment.
29%

Current laws are not strict enough. We need to regulate access to deadly weapons.
71%

Not Sure

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
1- Current laws are too strict. Any infringement upon gun owners' rights is an infringement upon the 2nd amendment.

2- Current laws are not strict enough. We need to regulate access to deadly weapons.

3- Not Sure
thats a horrible set of options for this poll. #2 is just plain stupid. they already regulate access to deadly weapons. i personally would like to have seen a 4th option. such as

4- make shooting people illegall.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
From the link....not to threadjack
Lynda Sorenson, 52, who was in McGahee's basic algebra class with Loughner, expressed similar fears in emails to friends, The Washington Post reports.

On June 14, she wrote: "We have a mentally unstable person in the class that scares the living crap out of me. He is one of those whose picture you see on the news, after he has come into class with an automatic weapon. Everyone interviewed would say, 'Yeah, he was in my math class and he was really weird.' I sit by the door with my purse handy."

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It's unfortunate that after talking about how crazy he is, the poll offers a solution that does not deal with his mental state but the tool he used to carry out his crazy plan.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Its one of those vote as many times as you can click the button polls....very revealing about the speed of a persons computer skills...not about much of anything else.....

·
Registered
8,421 Posts
Cross post it to arfcom and glocktalk. That'll get it back in line with the majority.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
45_Fan said:
Cross post it to arfcom and glocktalk. That'll get it back in line with the majority.
I am not a member of either of those forums - anyone feel free to post this wherever you want (not that you need my permission or anything).....this is the only forum I really frequent other than GON and I haven't been there much lately either...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I guess it's not going the way they thought so...

Leftist pigs.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,721 Posts
I just voted. The correct response is still trailing, but looking not too puny.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts