20/20 23 Feb

Discussion in 'In the News' started by S&W 40, Feb 23, 2007.

1. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Is anyone watching?

Sounds alot like what we talk about with legal gun carry.

Media :puke: :bsflag: :banghead: :help: :2cents: :2cents:

Sorry about the 2 :2cents:

2. DrGlock

DrGlock New Member

Im watching it, and just like the anti gun goups, most of what they are saying is a bunch of :censored:

I hate this sort of journalism, if you can call it that without vomiting.

The only person who has spoken so far who has had a clue as to wha he was talking about was the laywer who spoke out against the FDA!!!

Ready........dismount :soapbox:

3. DrGlock

DrGlock New Member

By the power of Zeus Im glad that bull---- is done!!!

Im so mad now I have to go out back and smoke a cat and kick the ciggarette. Mother of God, Sweet baby Jesus what is wrong with this country for allowing the media to put such ideas in the minds of those who can't think for themselves....

...tis a gift to be simple.... :rant:

all together now, at the top of our lungs...TIS A GIFT TO BE SIMPLE...

4. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Dismount? prior military...

Goes to show how the media (John Stocil, and they admit it) can get the masses going.

:idea: What if all involved here and the ones we can get involved email/write to this show and have them do the same for the second??

Ya, I know it is the media and this show was a effort to get the mass to follow :banghead: :^o give them a bone and they wil listen longer :sly:

And Yes DRG I believe in the KISS method,,, Simple or Stupid,,, what order :?:

5. Macktee

Macktee New Member

OK, what did I miss?

Apparently 20/20 did one of their usual anti-gun things. So, what happened?

This particular inquiring mind rarely watches that show because they all too frequently mangle the facts beyond recognition.

6. kkennett

kkennett New Member

Maybe I didn't see the same thing. What I saw was Stossel saying 'don't worry about children and gun accidents despite the fact that they make sexy news, the actual risk of children dying from a swimming pool is 100 times greater.' Stossel is a good conservative. Frankly for the broadcast networks, I didn't think it was near as anti as usual. Maybe I missed another part of the show (I turned the channel in the second hour.)

7. zxd9

zxd9 Active Member

Actually I was impressed that John did make the comment that guns are 100 times less likely to kill a child than a swimming pool. The reason guns make the news is purely sensationalism. It's what people want to watch. Swimming pool deaths just don't sell news. Maybe a few more sheeple will now understand. Although I'm not holding my breath.