$20.00 Tacticool Watch

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by rjinga, Feb 1, 2018.

1. rjinga

rjinga Member

The Indiglo feature on my Timex watch quit years ago, and the solar battery charge indicator has been blinking on 1/2 charge for a year at least. So, with a four day/three night camping and off-roading trip coming up at the end of the month, I was kinda looking for a new "playing in the woods" watch. This week I saw this video:
    It prompted me to buy this watch: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MT120P4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got it today!
    [​IMG]

johnski likes this.
  2. johnski

johnski Well-Known Member

Nice cheap watch. I got the orange one a few days ago. I like it. Back light is a bit dark though.

3. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

When you get wet and the watch underwater and deep in the mud several times as initial testing, let us know how it stands up. If it works well, continue testing. If it doesn't work well get out of the mud and take a shower.

Nemo

4. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Nice watch. I have a G-Shock Rangeman that I keep on the handle of my bug out bag (since I'm usually wearing my Apple Watch).

5. rjinga

rjinga Member

I'm sure I'll get it wet. However, if I get into any mud, it will be while I'm driving my Land Cruiser. And, since it's a Land Cruiser, I won't have to get out. :cool:

Nullifier likes this.
  6. johnski

johnski Well-Known Member

Here's the orange one I'm wearing right now and the green one otw.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. 1911

1911 7 Year Member

Can you buy it on WalMart.com?