Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both sets are mens right handed and have seen VERY little use. They are both full sets in new condition and on one you can even still see where the labels were on the club heads.

Set 1

Wilson Sudden Impact with graphite shaft on the #1 driver and metal shafts on the other clubs. Includes stand bag. $75 OBO.

Set 2

Alien Tour Staff will all graphite shafts. Medium/Firm flex with titanium faced drivers. Were only used for 2 indoor driving lessons. You can still see where the labels were on the club faces. Includes stand bag. $125 OBO.

I'll post pics later.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I use golf balls for targets!! :uzi:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Just played last Friday. Don't need more clubs though. I have yet to use all the pars left in these clubs. Heck, I've hardly used any of the pars in them.... :oops:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Adam5 said:
No golfers here?
I play about once or twice a year if that counts. I would like to check them out but am very, very broke right now.

Must get tires for wife's car $1000, trying to buy a new Breedlove acoustic $1000, and all I have is a single dollar in my pocket.

I'll check back with you if I find money on my doorstep or something. :wink:

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,626 Posts
Golf is fun

I love driving golf balls with a hit from a scoped .22 rifle. A solid hit, or a hit to the ground right under them, makes them jump and climb up the big dirt embankment I have for a backstop. As they pause and roll back toward you, you can try to nail 'em again moving. Loads of fun. They make a lot better reactive target than bowling pins (unless you use 12 GA slugs on the pins, which is entertaining but very hard on the poor wooden pins).

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Adam5 said:
Mafuta54 said:
I use golf balls for targets!! :uzi:
LOL. The last time I shot some balls, I did it from 50 yards with an AR15.
I use my Ruger P95DC from about 10-15 yds.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Axeman said:
Adam5 said:
No golfers here?
I play about once or twice a year if that counts. I would like to check them out but am very, very broke right now.

Must get tires for wife's car $1000, trying to buy a new Breedlove acoustic $1000, and all I have is a single dollar in my pocket.

Why Breedlove, when Taylor is the same price?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
gsusnake said:
Axeman said:
Adam5 said:
No golfers here?

Why Breedlove, when Taylor is the same price?
Taylors are nice and sound great too, but for me Breedlove has them beat in that price range. In fact the Breedlove AD25SR I fell in love with sounds as good and in some cases better than the Larivees, Taylors, Martins, and Gibsons, I played or tried that cost more. :)

Also the thing that scares me about Taylors is that of all the ones I am around regularly they seem to be problematic as far as buzzing and electronics go. I am not just talking about a single guitar but atleast 3 I know of have all had the same problem, and these are higher end models.

I think Taylor makes a great guitar, but they seem to be hit and miss. If you get a really good one, it is a really good one. Otherwise it is a problem child.

...back to the regular thread...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts