2 Sets of Golf Clubs

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Adam5, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Both sets are mens right handed and have seen VERY little use. They are both full sets in new condition and on one you can even still see where the labels were on the club heads.

Set 1

Wilson Sudden Impact with graphite shaft on the #1 driver and metal shafts on the other clubs. Includes stand bag. $75 OBO.

Set 2

Alien Tour Staff will all graphite shafts. Medium/Firm flex with titanium faced drivers. Were only used for 2 indoor driving lessons. You can still see where the labels were on the club faces. Includes stand bag. $125 OBO.

I'll post pics later.

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

No golfers here?

3. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I've seen a golf ball before. Does that count?

4. Claire

Claire New Member

miniature golf is my game

5. Taler

Taler New Member

I play a little, but have two sets of clubs right now.

6. Mafuta54

Mafuta54 Active Member

I use golf balls for targets!! :uzi:

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

+1

I've played "real golf" once and not really played, just kinda hit here and there. It's hit or miss with me. I'm SO inconsistent. But, then again, I don't practice. I still have my clubs though! 8)

8. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Just played last Friday. Don't need more clubs though. I have yet to use all the pars left in these clubs. Heck, I've hardly used any of the pars in them.... :oops:

9. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I play about once or twice a year if that counts. I would like to check them out but am very, very broke right now.

Must get tires for wife's car $1000, trying to buy a new Breedlove acoustic $1000, and all I have is a single dollar in my pocket.

I'll check back with you if I find money on my doorstep or something. :wink:

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

LOL. The last time I shot some balls, I did it from 50 yards with an AR15.

11. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Golf is fun

I love driving golf balls with a hit from a scoped .22 rifle. A solid hit, or a hit to the ground right under them, makes them jump and climb up the big dirt embankment I have for a backstop. As they pause and roll back toward you, you can try to nail 'em again moving. Loads of fun. They make a lot better reactive target than bowling pins (unless you use 12 GA slugs on the pins, which is entertaining but very hard on the poor wooden pins).

12. Mafuta54

Mafuta54 Active Member

I use my Ruger P95DC from about 10-15 yds.

13. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Why Breedlove, when Taylor is the same price?

14. Axeman

Axeman New Member

Taylors are nice and sound great too, but for me Breedlove has them beat in that price range. In fact the Breedlove AD25SR I fell in love with sounds as good and in some cases better than the Larivees, Taylors, Martins, and Gibsons, I played or tried that cost more. :)

Also the thing that scares me about Taylors is that of all the ones I am around regularly they seem to be problematic as far as buzzing and electronics go. I am not just talking about a single guitar but atleast 3 I know of have all had the same problem, and these are higher end models.

I think Taylor makes a great guitar, but they seem to be hit and miss. If you get a really good one, it is a really good one. Otherwise it is a problem child.

...back to the regular thread...