1kt Diamond Ring

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Mastino177, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

1 kt diamond ring from Shane Co. Comes with their lifetime guarantee, etc. More details to come. Might be possible to trade Share Co for something else. White gold band. Paid close to 6k...looking for 4k.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

Forgot to add...the 1kt is the center diamond...Shane Co states that there is another .5kt in the surrounding diamonds. Make your girl happy for Christmas! Willing to meet just about anywhere in Georgia.

3. JMan

JMan New Member

I thought shane company is out of business

4. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

I think they emerged from bankruptcy. The one in Kennesaw was open and busy. The ring was cleaned, inspected and paperwork printed this past Saturday.

5. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

No one popping the question for Christmas?

6. ookoshi

ookoshi Moderator

Couple of things:

1) The center diamond is horribly out of focus in both pictures. Considering that's the most important part of the ring, it needs to be in focus.

2) You should provide a lot more information. Is the center stone exactly 1.00 ct? Clarity? Color? Cut (it looks like it's princess from the fuzzy picture)? All that information should be on the certification certificate that came with the diamond.

It's a few months too early for me and my GF for me to be buying that thing, plus she prefers round diamonds :), or we might be talking.

7. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

Now that you mention it...I do need to get that info up. Sorry.

8. Campeck1911

Campeck1911 New Member

9. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

General Description and Actual Weight

Engagement Ring
    in 14K White Gold With Fourty-Four Round Diamonds
    at .50Ct Total Gem Weight.
    DOP: April 24, 2009

One Princess Cut Diamond Weighing 1.00 Carats. This
    Diamond has SI1 Clarity and G Color.
    DOP: April 24, 2009

This was on the paper work. I'll check for original receipt and get back with you guys. As for the picture, the ring is currently in Newnan, but I'll get a couple of more pics up...camera on phone is all I've got.

10. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

Sorry guys. I haven't been able to take any more pictures due to work and the ring being in Newnan. I imagine some of you guys are serious about popping that question, so I'll do my best letting serious inquiries view the ring.

11. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

If you have a list of inclusions or blemishes you might include that as well. You can have a great rock but if you have a bunch of mineral inside or if they didn't do a good job cutting well. With that siad a GIA rating of SI1 and G are not bad at all and if the cut is good & you don't have anything else negative then a normal person shouldn't hav any complaints about that rock.

I'm already hitched and wifey has a very pretty ring that she is quite happy with but,

Good luck!

12. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

Ring is still available. Valentine's Day is nearly a month away.