Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
All I could offer you is an 85 ZL900 with a blown head gasket and a mostly complete parts bike. Well I might be able to throw in another bike that was a project my roomate was working on and gave me. Kawasaki something, but I dont know details. If you are interested in some projects, then maybe we can work? If you are unloading a good bike, I doubt you would be interested in some that need work regardless of the value.

·
GPDO Supporter
3,508 Posts
Priest said:
All I could offer you is an 85 ZL900 with a blown head gasket and a mostly complete parts bike. Well I might be able to throw in another bike that was a project my roomate was working on and gave me. Kawasaki something, but I dont know details. If you are interested in some projects, then maybe we can work? If you are unloading a good bike, I doubt you would be interested in some that need work regardless of the value.
well maybe if OP not interested in my trades, maybe you and I could work something out for whatyougot. lets see what he may do and I will contact you later.

BUMP FOR THE OP!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts