$12 for Skeet Shooting Experience - Tome Lowe

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by fmlaw1, Dec 10, 2010.

1. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

For the scattergun inclined: a $24 value, they provide you with a gun, eye protection, ear plugs, 25 shells, and 25 clay pigeons.

https://tippr.com/offer/deshotels-arms/

(I hold no interest or gain from this offer, other than I'd like to keep TLSG in business so I have a local place to practice.)

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Did you call them for details? I couldn't figure out what the deal was (I thought it might be $24 in credit, but wasn't sure). This sounds like a good option for someone without a shotgun, but otherwise there's not really any savings.

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

:lol:

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

This sounds like a good opportunity to try out a good over-under shotgun.
    Some of us only own pumps or semi-autos or side by sides or single-shots.

I really think we need to support the Tom Lowe shooting grounds. It's a really great place, close to Atlanta.
    We had a great time there several weeks ago for the annual GPDO shotgun shoot. (All 3 of us... the rest of y'all missed out on a lot of fun).

5. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

ABSOLUTELY!

Yes, support your TLSG if it is something you value. I know I should go more often.

I took the offer to be $12 instead of the normal $24 for "gun (rental - usually Beretta semi-autos IIRC), eye protection (you keep), ear plugs (you keep), 25 shells, and 25 clay pigeons."