Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the scattergun inclined: a $24 value, they provide you with a gun, eye protection, ear plugs, 25 shells, and 25 clay pigeons.

https://tippr.com/offer/deshotels-arms/

(I hold no interest or gain from this offer, other than I'd like to keep TLSG in business so I have a local place to practice.)

·
16,485 Posts
Did you call them for details? I couldn't figure out what the deal was (I thought it might be $24 in credit, but wasn't sure). This sounds like a good option for someone without a shotgun, but otherwise there's not really any savings.

·
69,129 Posts
Reason to Improve Your Target Shooting #4: Domestic terrorists communicate via messenger pigeon, and Special Agent You is going to disrupt the enemy's lines of communications
:lol:

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,312 Posts
This sounds like a good opportunity to try out a good over-under shotgun.
Some of us only own pumps or semi-autos or side by sides or single-shots.

I really think we need to support the Tom Lowe shooting grounds. It's a really great place, close to Atlanta.
We had a great time there several weeks ago for the annual GPDO shotgun shoot. (All 3 of us... the rest of y'all missed out on a lot of fun).

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gunsmoker said:
(All 3 of us... the rest of y'all missed out on a lot of fun).
ABSOLUTELY!

Yes, support your TLSG if it is something you value. I know I should go more often.

I took the offer to be $12 instead of the normal $24 for "gun (rental - usually Beretta semi-autos IIRC), eye protection (you keep), ear plugs (you keep), 25 shells, and 25 clay pigeons."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts