12 days of Christmas

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by gunsmoker, Dec 26, 2016.

1. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

So today is Boxing Day, or St. Stephan's day ("good King Wenceslas looked out, on the Feast of Stephen..."). It's also the "second day of Christmas" out of the 12 day Christmastide or Twelvetide.

How about we add some new lyrics to a popular old song about the 12 days?
    https://youtu.be/oyEyMjdD2uk?t=3m42s

Everybody help! Brainstorm some ideas. Post some ideas. Change the lyrics around to suit a bunch of gun nuts / preppers like us.

_________
    On the FIRST day of Christmas, my true love gave to me-- a gun stock in olive-drab green.

On the SECOND day of Christmas, my true love gave to me --two folding knives, and a gun stock in olive drab green.

On the THIRD day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three mag holders, two folding knives, and a gun stock....

On the FOURTH day of Christmas, my true love gave to me -- four carbide dies, ...

On the FIFTH day of Christmas, my true love gave to me-- FIVE PISTOL GRIPS !!! ...

On the SIXTH day of Christmas, my true love gave to me-- six lasers shining, ...

On the SEVENTH day of Christmas, my true love gave to me- Seven snap-caps clicking, ...

On the EIGHTH day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, eight moon clips clipping, ...

On the NINTH day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, nine gun rugs zipping, ...

On the TENTH day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, ten tracers glowing, ....

On the ELEVENTH day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, eleven scopes for aiming,...

On the TWELFTH day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, twelve drum mags turning, ...

2. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

How about

FIVE RED DOT SIGHTS

Instead of pistol grips?

3. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Make that 6 snap-caps for wheelguns and 7 lasers shining.

Although some wheels have 5 (yes I have one) and 7, but they don't count. They are most often 6 shooters.

Nemo

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

02A319B6-0BC1-4CC8-853C-21C08C868D94.jpeg Bump on a funny thread with a new funny holiday image.

Mrs_Esterhouse likes this.