11 year old girl kills 2 armed illegal home invaders

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ned, May 2, 2007.

1. Ned

Ned New Member

UNVERIFIED STORY CIRCULATING VIA EMAIL
    http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... Num=185167

"Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest."

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Good for her. 11 years old...

3. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

Don't mess with chicks! You go girl!

4. Watch_Their_Hands

Watch_Their_Hands New Member

Rock 'em and drop 'em. Good going, young lady. =D>

5. Taurus

Taurus New Member

Geeez, she litteraly blew that first guys ballz off... :shock: Way to kick his arse!!

6. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

I think this is an Urban Legend. Can't verify the source.

7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

No town, no date, no nothing. :?

8. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, looks kinda like it. A google search about it brought up a couple other forums talking about it and how it might not be a true story, etc.

9. Ned

Ned New Member

True, it appears there isn't much evidence supporting it. I saw it on digg and it didn't seem too far fetched. My B

10. Macktee

Macktee New Member

According to snopes.com, the urban legends page, this is "undetermined". So it could be true... or not.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

Whenever I receive one of those e-mails that look too good to be true, (like the ones about Hanoi Jane), I check with snopes. Unfortunately, the ones I really, really want to believe, (like the ones about Hanoi Jane), usually turn out to be "false"...

Which is a real bummer; Dudes and Dudettes

11. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

if this were true a bunch of news sources would already have this posted.

12. steelhorses

steelhorses New Member

true????

True or a myth I still love stories like this.