11-Year-Old Arrested For Using Rubber Band Gun

Discussion in 'In the News' started by jgullock, Jun 6, 2007.

1. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Our fine constabulary at work... :roll:

http://www.wftv.com/news/13448349/detail.html

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Because it might make them look like idiots? " . . . looked more like a stick than a gun."

Good.

3. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

Does he have a tax stamp for it? Maybe they should arrest him for violating the NFA 1934 while they are at it.

4. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Oh my God; another one of those black guns. :shock: :shock: We need to turn this case over to the Federalies to be on the look out in airports and train stations because it will go through the magnetrons and on to public transpotation.

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

6. Sharky

Sharky New Member

+1

7. kkennett

kkennett New Member

He's 11 and with his Dad?!?! What happened to Officer Friendly tells Dad that some lady got scared and, despite the fact that he used to do it, what his son is doing isn't a good idea? Then, Dad says OK, he and Officer Friendly reminisce about a girl they both knew in high school, and reasonable people go home.

8. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

my guess is the police have a Zero Tolerance policy regarding guns or some other similarly stupid policy.

9. Macktee

Macktee New Member

"The victim told police she was afraid for her life. "

God forbid she ever sees a real gun. She'll probably need clean panties!

How could any adult not realize a kid pointing a gun at her is pointing a toy gun?

What a complete and total idiot!!!!!

Whadda ya think? Blond???

Unfortunately, she's probably already squeezed out some pups... who came equipped with her idiot gene! The future does not look good for this country...

10. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Absolutely ludicrious. That child was entered into the juvenile justice system for having a rubber band gun. Not only was it an enormous waste of Floridian tax dollars but a pretty good indication that the cops in Ocoee are incompetent and love to waste resources.

So much for the "Gunshine State" :roll:

11. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Thank god he isn't on the loose any more. I'm not too far from Ocoee. Lock the doors! Fill the magazines!

12. Axeman

Axeman New Member

:lol:

Yeah he could put someones eye out with that thing! :roll:

13. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:lol: :lol:

14. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Oh Man! I didn't even think of that! No wonder the cops charged right in and arrested the kid. He could have been charged with a felony, according to the report. Naturally. Of course he could. Those things are almost as dangerous as Red Ryder BB guns...

We should all give thanks for the Ocoee cops protecting the eyes of the public at large.

Great job there guys!!!

Way to go!

You sure showed him!!!!!

I'm sure all the other cops around the country are really proud of you......

(Good thing I'm not a cop because I'd be really embarrassed.....! But, that's just me...)

15. Axeman

Axeman New Member

Maybe he was really being arrested for open carrying in Florida. :p

16. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

bleh.