:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,469 Posts
She needs a shotgun for Christmas!

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
Thats great but I wonder why she keeps putting her finger on the trigger throughout the video...even after cycling the bolt :shattered:

Wonder what will happen to the mother for not keeping the rifle secured from an eleven year old :cantsay:

I wish all kids were as brave as her. Just a little more one-on-one and she will be fine!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Melissa5 said:
Did anyone else get a look at the reporters name? Dick Nipfing? :lol: Sounds serious to me!
Nothing a shot of penicillin won't cure. :mrgreen:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
This is a great story, and another great reason to train everyone in your family when they get to an age where you think they are responsible enough to practice all the gun safety rules. And for some children that may not be until they are 18 or 21, or never, but this is a good case of a girl who knew what she was doing with a firearm, protecting herself from God knows what action those people would have perpetrated.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
EJR914 said:
This is a great story, and another great reason to train everyone in your family when they get to an age where you think they are responsible enough to practice all the gun safety rules. And for some children that may not be until they are 18 or 21, or never, but this is a good case of a girl who knew what she was doing with a firearm, protecting herself from God knows what action those people would have perpetrated.
Yup Who knows what would have happen if she was prepared .....Just sad !

·
Registered
13 Posts
She should have shot-em! Doubt she would go to jail and it would have sent a big message to any "wanna-be" burglars, rapist's, and or robbers. Wish I raised a brave little girl like that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts