101st Air Asault Donations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Firearmz, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Firearmz

Firearmz New Member

Fund Raiser

Charlie Company (RSTA), 3rd Battalion, 4th Brigade of the 101st Airborne (Air Assault).

My son is in this particular unit and they are preparing to deploy to Iraq. We the parents of these fine young WARRIORS are hosting a fund raiser to purchase a few things the Military doesn’t always provide.
    The unit is a Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition Company. They perform long range reconnaissance, sniper, and other Infantry type missions.
    The military usually purchases from the lowest bidder and we need to purchase several tactical items not provided. Some of these items are:
    Ranger RACK Vest, Blackhawk Raptor 3-Day Assault Packs, Safariland 6004 Tactical Holsters for the Beretta 92 Pistol, factory Beretta 92 9MM Magazines to mention a few.
    We would also like to get some recreational items. These young WARRIORS hump over 140 lbs of gear on their bodies, walk 25 to 30 kilometers, hide in spots for days with minimal food and water gathering intelligence and identifying targets. To do this without being compromised involves great personal risk, discipline and a dedication to service and country.
    We are in need of Televisions, X-Box, DVD Players, Walk-Man Radios, and other recreational items.
    Regardless of your political beliefs we need to support the troops. They do not get to choose their fights merely go fight them and win.
    In the coming months I personally will be taking all donated items to the unit at Ft. Campbell and delivering them to the Commander and First Sergeant. If you do decide to donate we are taking the above listed items as well as cash to purchase them. I would like everyone to include their contact information, a detailed list of donors will be provided to the company and your support will be known.

You can send or drop off all donations to the following address:

Tactical Concepts Indoor Pistol Range
    Support the Eagles
    5840 Bankhead Hwy.
    Douglasville, Ga. 30134
    Phone 678-715-8571 or 770-853-7883

Email for questions at ken@firearmz.net
    In advance let me thank each and everyone that chooses to donate. It is greatly appreciated.