Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/hundreds-line-up-in-763455.html

Lecher Eady (left) the mother of 16-month old triplets waited since midnight in the cold for hopes of getting financial assistance Thursday Dec.2, 2010 at the Mansour Center in Marietta. The single mother who has held 3 different jobs in 2010 is laid off from health care work.

Lakesha Charles, who has been out of work for two years, was number 16 in the Marietta line Thursday, which, she said, is “better than number 100.â€

The mother of six said she “heard it was ridiculous†on Wednesday, when only 30 people at a time were let into the assistance center.“Hopefully, we can get in and get help,†she said
Question, what is this woman doing with 6 children? I can bet you that the children probably don't even know who their father is... and if this is going on in this 'recovery,' where we saw a 30,000 large crowd looking for government housing, food stamp, welfare... the shelters are full, the food pantries running dry... if all this is going on in this "recovery," what will you see during the final stages of collapse after the frauds in the government can no longer cover up the TRUTH?

IMHO it will be like fighting through a mass of mindless zombies, every man for themself... the zombies (wards of the state, none productive) who will want what they have not worked for and are too mindless to even think about where it all comes from (the productive being sqeezed to death more and more via the government, who wants more usefull dependent idiots, aka zombies), as the welfare state collapses under the massive weight of dept, you will see true desperation... you won't even see stray dogs or cats on the street because they are all eaten. This was the sort of thing that happened during the 2001 financial collapse of Argentina, and there were many starving children who would pass out at school because they had no good meals for days... The warnings given to us by our found fathers will become a reality.

·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
I like the part about where she said she heard about it on the news...I assume she means she saw it on television...I really hope she doesnt still have a TV when her bills aren't even being paid.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Aberk said:
I like the part about where she said she heard about it on the news...I assume she means she saw it on television...I really hope she doesnt still have a TV when her bills aren't even being paid.
InMHO we have welfare all wrong. First there should be a time limit if you can get an education or training and improve you earning potential in 5 years you never will. second welfare should be uncomfortable. Put everyone one who needs assistance up in government housing. Provide them with a food drop on the drive way once a week (no checks no ebt cards) if they want air-conditioning then they need to get a job, they want a car....get a job, they want a cellphone? Guess what....get a job. If we as tax payers provide them with everything they want what incentive does ANYONE have to go out and work and be a productive member of society?

Yes it radical, no it won't ever happen but its exactly what we need. As long as natural selection continues to be thwarted by government and politicians who are seeking their 16th term in congress it will never change.

:rant:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I'm at a loss for words! She's trying to start a non-profit to provide what she needs?

Eady, the mother of triplets in diapers, said she has been out of work since August.

“I’ve had three jobs this year, and I’ve been laid off from all three,†she said. “I’m grateful just to get any type of help they’ll give me.â€

Eady said she is trying to start a nonprofit organization, “Babies Need Diapers,†that would provide diapers to low-income single mothers.

“We have assistance for food, we have assistance for clothing, but we don’t have assistance for diapers,†she said. “That’s my biggest strugle right now.â€

·
Registered
875 Posts
AEKDB said:
I'm at a loss for words! She's trying to start a non-profit to provide what she needs?

Eady, the mother of triplets in diapers, said she has been out of work since August.

“I’ve had three jobs this year, and I’ve been laid off from all three,†she said. “I’m grateful just to get any type of help they’ll give me.â€

Eady said she is trying to start a nonprofit organization, “Babies Need Diapers,†that would provide diapers to low-income single mothers.

“We have assistance for food, we have assistance for clothing, but we don’t have assistance for diapers,†she said. “That’s my biggest struggle right now.â€
do you need some assistance wiping your A$$ too?!

We get money stolen from us and given to you and you still want us to give more to you voluntarily? Straight up crazy.
Maybe if it wasn't stolen from me I would consider donating to people truly on hard times. Otherwise.... :censored: off. You already got my money.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zworley3 said:
Aberk said:
InMHO we have welfare all wrong. First there should be a time limit if you can get an education or training and improve you earning potential in 5 years you never will. second welfare should be uncomfortable. Put everyone one who needs assistance up in government housing. Provide them with a food drop on the drive way once a week (no checks no ebt cards) if they want air-conditioning then they need to get a job, they want a car....get a job, they want a cellphone? Guess what....get a job. If we as tax payers provide them with everything they want what incentive does ANYONE have to go out and work and be a productive member of society?

Yes it radical, no it won't ever happen but its exactly what we need. As long as natural selection continues to be thwarted by government and politicians who are seeking their 16th term in congress it will never change.

:rant:
It's not "radical" it's tough love... IMHO those who made up laws for the current welfare system DO NOT LOVE these people, why would they wan't them EDUCATED etc if that means becoming INDEPENDENT from government handouts? IMHO politicians use this welfare state to keep power, alot of these people vote themself all the handouts the politicians promise but look on our massive dept... a day will come when they can no longer hide all this and keep the machine going, and I am deeply worried about how all these people who are addicted to the Nanny state, french revolution 2.0 coming to a town near you... may be California will set the stage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts