Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 with a shotgun. Amazingly knife won.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californ...ants-during-home-invasion-1-killed-police-say

California
Published 8 hours ago
California homeowner fights off home invasion suspects, fatally stabs 1: cops
'The suspects are suspected Norteno Gang participants,' police said
By David Aaro | Fox News

A California man was hospitalized following a home invasion robbery on Thursday after fighting off four attackers and fatally stabbing one of them, authorities said.

Jedediah Boncutter, 18, of Kelseyville, was identified as the suspect who was fatally stabbed during the incident. He was pronounced dead at a local area hospital, according to the Santa Rosa Police Department.

Boncutter and several other suspects -- who police said they suspected of being Norteno Gang participants -- are accused of driving to the Santa Rosa home with the intent to rob the victim.

Police said the victim had invited one of the suspects, a 19-year-old, to his home the morning of the robbery. The teen asked to smoke a cigarette outside and "opened the back door" for three hooded and masked males, according to the department. "The victim was hit and kicked numerous times during the incident. One suspect was armed with a shotgun."

Police said one of the suspects was armed with a shotgun, seen here. (Santa Rosa Police Department)

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ICYMI-- I trained them both. Well, Wick only in his revolver handling skills.

Nemo

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
One of the suspects fired the shotgun in the air, and then the gun jammed.
It appears John Wick's or Jason Bourne's grandmother could have taken on these losers.

The victim then grabbed the shotgun and ran to a neighbor's home where he was able to call the police, police said.
What a waste of a perfectly good bludgeon. He should have knocked some sense into them.

Reactions: mountainman444

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,017 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,017 Posts
ICYMI-- I trained them both. Well, Wick only in his revolver handling skills.

Nemo
I don't recall John wick using any revolvers. They must've cut those scenes out of the movie during the editing process, figuring that nobody under the age of 50 would understand what a wheel gun is! Ditto for the scenes where Wick wields a matchlock musket, and a broad sword.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
I don't recall John wick using any revolvers. They must've cut those scenes out of the movie during the editing process, figuring that nobody under the age of 50 would understand what a wheel gun is! Ditto for the scenes where Wick wields a matchlock musket, and a broad sword.
Sometimes you have to improvise.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,017 Posts
I just reviewed the good parts.
76 kills.
Mostly with semi auto pistols,
a few with automatic carbines, sniper rifles, knives, a shotgun, and a bomb.
No revolvers.

728E6DCB-3664-4E4A-ACF1-2C3C6F4AA85E.png
E1BFA736-7E93-4759-B9AD-4AEA26C5108B.png

1 - 11 of 11 Posts