Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Twitter Post Link

New concerning results, Israel 2021 (Prof. Retsef Levi)
MDA Emergency calls: 25% increase in Cardiac arrests & Heart attacks (16-29).
83.6% increase in Heart attacks (Women 20-29).
According to the study, this increase was correlated with Mass vaccination.

More info at the link above.

·
Registered
8,778 Posts
Twitter Post Link

New concerning results, Israel 2021 (Prof. Retsef Levi)
MDA Emergency calls: 25% increase in Cardiac arrests & Heart attacks (16-29).
Note: I am uncertain how this number was derived from the data present. I would be interested to look further into it if anyone can enlighten me.
83.6% increase in Heart attacks (Women 20-29).
Note: +25.5 acute coronary syndromes (baseline of 30.5) from that population but -0.5 cardiac arrests (baseline 13.5)
According to the study, this increase was correlated with Mass vaccination.

More info at the link above.
Correlation isn’t causality. For the time spans given there were 0 COVID cases in 2019, 10,000 in 2020, and 750,000 in 2021. To account for 26 acute coronary syndromes that aren’t COVID-related but are vaccine-related would require much more specific data.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

Finland bans Moderna for people under 30.
Sweden bans Moderna for people under 30.
Denmark bans Moderna for people under 18.
Iceland halts distribution of Moderna in general.
Norway is urging people under 30 to choose Pfizer rather than Moderna.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
“The way things are supposed to work is that we’re supposed to know virtually everything about what [government officials] do: that’s why they’re called public servants.

They’re supposed to know virtually nothing about what we do: that’s why we’re called private individuals.

This dynamic - the hallmark of a healthy and free society - has been radically reversed.

Now, they know everything about what we do, and are constantly building systems to know more.

Meanwhile, we know less and less about what they do, as they build walls of secrecy behind which they function.

That’s the imbalance that needs to come to an end.

No democracy (We are a Republic, not a Democracy, Glenn.) can be healthy and functional if the most consequential acts of those who wield political power are completely unknown to those to whom they are supposed to be accountable.”

-
Glenn Greenwald

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Interesting. Almost nothing about Georgia in a thread about Georgia. The numbers of unvaccinated deaths speak for themselves here, but folks in this thread want to deflect.

I picked Tanner because it is not the hospital where I watched the man who raised me die last week. I know the numbers in that hospital, too.

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Font Circle Slope Parallel Electric blue

Those are the raw numbers from October 5 (starting from Jan 2).

So post another Youtube video having nothing to do with 10,000 dead Georgians.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
This is especially for attorneys to watch. He breaks down the PCR test, which is used in Georgia to detect Covid-19, as an absolute fraud.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts