Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The percent of fully vaccinated deaths from covid-19 in Georgia for 2021 is 0.2%.

Ok, ok, it is actually less than 0.2%, but I rounded up. Close enough.

Now. Let's see. The best way for this to work would be to read the story, maybe. Try to digest it. Then see if you can come up with posts having plausible theories or even suppositions, using actual information available to arrive at some sort of conclusion that is relevant.

If you want to claim that they are lying, then fine, that's ok, but you should probably have: (a) some evidence other than your bias or prejudice to present, and (b) some evidence that the percentage of deaths among the vaccinated is actually higher in Georgia, to contradict their lies. Epistemic nihilism is not really an argument and is a waste of your time actually to post, so please do not.

Note that when the rubber hits the road, deaths are really where it is at. If it was not for the extremely high risk of death that was feared (and is true for older and unhealthier persons), there never would have been a borderline panic and overreaction. Asymptomatic infections were never a fear, except as they might be transmitted and cause the death of another.

So what are your thoughts on the fact that less than 0.2% of the deaths have been among the vaccinated, meaning that almost 100% of the deaths have been among those who decided, for whatever reason, not to be vaccinated?

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
When I saw the title, I thought MP had lost it.
Well, it probably would have been accurate (maybe, I have not run the numbers). First you have to get it, then you have to get it seriously, then you have to die. Among the whole population, that is about right (although that includes vaccinated and unvaccinated)

610,000 / 340,000,000 x 100

So rounded up to about the same number.

Not everybody gets exposed (I never was, many of us were not), so that has to factor in. Also, the while population includes children, and there have been less than 200 deaths of 17 and under so far for the entire pandemic, even accounting for some very unhealthy children . . .

So the title would have still been accurate (maybe) - but highly misleading.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
The percent of fully vaccinated deaths from covid-19 in Georgia for 2021 is 0.2%.

Now. Let's see. The best way for this to work would be to read the story, maybe. Try to digest it. Then see if you can come up with posts having plausible theories or even suppositions, using actual information available to arrive at some sort of conclusion that is relevant.

If you want to claim that they are lying, then fine, that's ok, but you should probably have: (a) some evidence other than your bias or prejudice to present, and (b) some evidence that the percentage of deaths among the vaccinated is actually higher in Georgia, to contradict their lies. Epistemic nihilism is not really an argument and is a waste of your time actually to post, so please do not.

Note that when the rubber hits the road, deaths are really where it is at. If it was not for the extremely high risk of death that was feared (and is true for older and unhealthier persons), there never would have been a borderline panic and overreaction. Asymptomatic infections were never a fear, except as they might be transmitted and cause the death of another.

So what are your thoughts on the fact that less than 0.2% of the deaths have been among the vaccinated, meaning that almost 100% of the deaths have been among those who decided, for whatever reason, not to be vaccinated?

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts

Ok

You might question why the title of this video is worded the way it is - it was to avoid the Nazi suppression of free speech.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

140 out of 141 were vaccinated.

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

For those following along who may not have noticed, Mrs_Esterhouse posted a chart from the UK, not Georgia. 45_Fan gave a brief response, above, and this chart is the subject of a fuller discussion in another thread.

So - anybody want to discuss Georgia?

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Not Georgia, whose numbers I don't trust due to changing the testing veracity and methodology pre and post vaccine release, but Iceland and the UK whose testing has remained mostly stable. This is what is really happening with infection rates for vaccinated people

Iceland is experiencing the biggest wave so far, 75% of cases are vaccinated people.

90% of the eligible population is vaccinated.

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok

You might question why the title of this video is worded the way it is - it was to avoid the Nazi suppression of free speech.
Schweisshund,

The article above is not based on CDC data. Do you care to explain further how your linked video is relevant, and whether, if it is relevant, it will change the outcome significantly?

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Iceland is experiencing the biggest wave so far, 75% of cases are vaccinated people.

90% of the eligible population is vaccinated.

View attachment 19052
Since that is not Georgia, either, I gave it its own thread. Iceland

Hopefully that will generate some discussion regarding Iceland.

Hopefully somebody will discuss Georgia here. Somebody. Anybody.

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Anyway, it is apples to oranges. Iceland has had only one death since vaccination started, and none since vaccination became the norm. I have no information on whether that one person was fully vaccinated or not, but I would not rely upon the predictive value of one single case of death regardless of which it turned out to be.

So, if your Iceland example has anything at all to say about Georgia, Mrs_Esterhouse, it is that vaccination prevents death from covid 19. Infections are up, but nobody is dying, because almost everybody is vaccinated.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Schweisshund,

The article above is not based on CDC data. Do you care to explain further how your linked video is relevant, and whether, if it is relevant, it will change the outcome significantly?
Well, first of all, it isn't an article, it is a video of an interview with Dr. Malone. Dr. Malone worked for the DoD for over 30 years and is, imho, qualified to speak on this matter.

The inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA transfection, Dr. Malone has extensive research and development experience in the areas of pre-clinical discovery research, clinical trials, vaccines, gene therapy, bio-defense, and immunology. He has over twenty years of management and leadership experience in academia, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, as well as in governmental and non-governmental organizations.

So, when he comes forward and makes claims that "the government" is suppressing information about Covid 19 vaccines, then I assume "CDC Data" is probably under the "umbrella" of the "government suppression" that the inventor of mRNA "vaccines" was referring to.

But then again, I am just a shallow simpleton rube that knows nothing ...

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Ok, my item of contention is ....how were the patients tested for covid 19? How was it determined that they died of covid 19 and not some other underlying health condition?

re: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

edited to add: Can current testing not differentiate between Covid 19 and Bronchial Pneumonia? The Flu?

Because people who are immunocompromised die from the Flu and Pneumonia every year ...why isn't there a vaccine for those ailments as well?

1 - 20 of 112 Posts